• Bachelor or Master degree in Communication, Marketing or related field is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience is required in a related position.
• Strong oral and writing skills in English and Dutch.
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Professional Software package.The incumbent must also have a working knowledge of related Rescop software.
• The employee should be able to travel upon request of the company and should be in the possession of a drivers license
• Experience in leadership gathering strategic information is a must.
• Develops and implements the strategic marketing and communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content.
• Develops and implements corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team.
• Manages the corporate branding.
• Develops and maintains social media profiles
• Recruitment and maintenance of media partnerships.
• Manages PR and press relations.
• Responsible for email campaigns in regards of the development and implementation.
• Manages inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis.
• Optimizes print, social media and blog campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales.
• Manages the sponsorship plan, identifies appropriate sponsor and responds to all sponsorship request.
• Continues to build and maintain online reputation for Rescop to be the biggest advocate in the software validation industry.
• Develops and implements customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated.
Rescop offers a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.
Are you interested in joining our team and are you available on short notice? Please email your Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com.
The post Vacancy: Rescop is looking for “Marketing & Communications Manager” appeared first on Rescop, Regulatory System Compliance Partners.