Serialization and aggregation
Serialization and aggregation are becoming a big supply chain challenge for most pharmaceutical companies.
Serialization assigns unique product identifiers to each saleable unit. Aggregation links all package levels in a parent-child relationship.
Serialization and aggregation provide traceability of the products throughout the supply chain, as required by country regulations.
Rescop is your trusted partner to support you with the implementation of a compliant serialization and aggregation solution:
- Using our Business Analysis Services, we can provide you with:
- Qualified business analysts for process mapping (as-is and to-be) and requirements definition;
- Streamlining business processes;
- Certified project managers to manage the complex project;
- Using our IT Demand & Process Improvement Services, we can offer support with:
- IT installation, configuration and maintenance;
- System management and support;
- Using our Qualification & Validation Services, we can offer support with:
- Supplier selection;
- Supplier audit;
- Qualification of packaging lines;
- Software validation, including the interfaces to the Enterprise systems (SAP, MES, WMS, …), interfaces to the packaging line systems and changes to these systems;
- Qualification of the IT infrastructure the serialization solution is running on;
- Using our Quality Process Management Services, we can offer support with
- Review and approval of documents;
- Quality oversight during the project;
- Operational QA services;
Together we will make serialization and aggregation happening at your company!